Next generation network infrastructure setting industry standard
Today, MST Global released the much-anticipated AXON platform. AXON is the next generation of smart network infrastructure solutions built for underground needs today with future technologies in mind.
AXON, is a high bandwidth fibre network switch that allows multiple Wi-Fi access points to provide safety, voice and tracking capability for people and assets. In addition, AXON has an edge device that monitors, and controls various sensor driven processes to deliver automation solutions such as ventilation on demand and traffic management.
“We asked our customers what they wanted, they were clear about what they like and what they don’t like with what the market is offering” said Haydn Roberts, CEO, MST Global.
“Our customers told us they want one platform for their digital ecosystem that can provide all of their data, wireless communications and power needs today, and into the future – thereby safeguarding their investment. The feedback on AXON to date has been overwhelming, our first production batch is sold out to customers in Australia and Canada” he said.
AXON is vitally important when addressing productivity and safety requirements underground. This solutions suite provides scalability and flexibility that allows a mining or tunnelling project to operate more effectively and ensure a higher return on investment.
AXON delivers the below industry solutions:
- High bandwidth low latency with 1Gb fibre and PoE+ capacity
- Rapid deployment and interchangeable components for easy installation and maintenance
- Plug and play power solutions for third-party sensors, cameras and IoT devices
- Allows control and automation of everyday processes such as ventilation on demand
- LTE/4G/5G that can be easily upgraded
- Complete location tracking technology that is Wi-Fi, 4G/5G, Bluetooth, LoRa and RFID capable
- Agnostic and open source platform allowing freedom to work with OEM brands
- Flexibility to add self-meshing portable network devices and hand-held devices for personnel connectivity and voice communications
For more information about AXON, please visit: https://mstglobal.com/axon