Our mission is to provide innovative and effective solutions to communications problems in remote and non-remote environments by supplying end-to-end systems and equipment, rapid installation, and support with fast and reliable repairs and maintenance services.
- Founded by John Nixon in Gladstone, Queensland, Australia, in 1977 as a one-man operation
- Branch offices in Gladstone, Mackay and Mount Isa
- Provides communications systems to major commercial, construction and mining projects throughout Australia, New Guinea, and the Soloman Islands.
- Our Quality System is Third Party accredited to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 standard (Sci-Qual International No. 453) View Certificate
- 15 Year Silver Award View Award
- Queensland Government Quality Assured Supplier (No. 5193)
- Both accreditations cover the supply, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of communications equipment and systems
Our Expert Staff
- Highly skilled and qualified technicians
- Well informed and helpful sales staff
- Dedicated support and administrative personnel